Office 365 Home Premium reviews and coupon code
+ Microsoft Office 365 reviews:
The new Office combines the latest Office applications with offerings like Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive. Office 365 Home Premium has all the Microsoft applications, plus cloud services. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings when you are not at home.
For your whole household
Office in the cloud
– What it includes:
+ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
+ Office for the entire household on up to five PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs
+ An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
+ One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
+ 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
– Office 365 Compare:
– System Requirements
Computer and Processor
1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
3.0 GB of available disk space
1366 x 768 or higher resolution
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
– Microsoft office 365 review:
– More Microsoft Office products:
+ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010:
+ Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010:
+ Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013:
+ Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013:
+ Office Mac Home and Student 2011:
+ Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Key Card:
+ Office 365 University 4yr Academic Key Card:
+ Microsoft Office University 2010:
+ Microsoft Office Professional 2013:
– Microsoft Office has been one of the most advanced programs you can find in the online market. Approximately all PCs, netbooks, and laptops use this technology. Recently, it has introduced the newest Microsoft Office 2013 which comes with the most innovative features that you can expect from an Office program…. more: Microsoft Office 2013 Promo Code
– Many people said that Office Mac Home and Business 2011 was an upgraded type of its 2008 version. Several changes are already present in its features and performance. The deficiencies of its old versions are no longer present in the quality of this new version of Office for Mac 2011. Its new installation procedures run smoothly and fast than the installation process of its previous versions. Aside from that, its full installation will only take 1.3 GB in the hard drive space of a computer. There’s no need to remove its older versions in a computer before its installation.
– Office Mac Home and Student 2011 will allow a person to create several examples of excellent presentations, spreadsheets and documents in just few moves. This new version of Office for Mac will help people gain more excellent opportunities for their scheduled projects and homework every day. Communication was made even better in this new version of Office for Mac. People can already communicate and share a lot of things to their family members and friends in an instant with the use of this product. This new version of Office for Mac is already full of upgrades and excellent changes.
Microsoft Office Store
– Microsoft Visio Standard 2013: Visio Standard 2013 lets you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams.
– Microsoft Publisher 2013 Microsoft Publisher 2013 is the simple path to professional publications that make an impact.
– Microsoft Project Standard 2013 Keep projects organized and on track with Project Standard 2013.
– Microsoft Project Professional 2013 Collaborate with others to easily start and deliver winning projects with Project Professional 2013.
– Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (Non-Commercial) PowerPoint 2013 makes professional-looking presentations cleaner and is designed for use on tablets and phones.
– Microsoft Outlook 2013 Outlook 2013 lets you focus on what?s important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts.
– Microsoft Excel 2013 (Non-Commercial) Excel 2013 lets you get away from walls of numbers so you can make better data decisions.
– Microsoft Access 2013 Access 2013 lets you easily create database apps.