Microsoft Office365 Home PremSubsc WinMac Best buy and discount Price: $89.99 ($56.24 / oz) + $4.99 shipping. Office 365 is available in a number of different subscription plans aimed at different needs and market segments, providing different sets of features at different price points.
- Office 365 Personal: Includes access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access for home/non-commercial use on one computer and one Windows 8 tablet, 1 TB of additional OneDrive storage, and 60 minutes of Skype international calls per month. A version of Personal purchased on a discounted four-year plan, known as Office 365 University, is available for those in post-secondary institutions.
– Office 365 Home: Aimed at mainstream consumers and families; same as Personal, but for use on up to five devices by up to five users. Formerly known as Home Premium.
– Office 365 Small Business: Offers access to hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services only.
– Office 365 Small Business Premium: Aimed at businesses with 1-10 employees and limited IT experience. Offers access to the Office applications on up to five devices per user, plus hosted Exchange (with 50 GB mailbox), SharePoint (with 10 GB of storage, plus an additional 500 MB per user), and Lync services.
– Office 365 ProPlus: Offers access to the Office 2013 Professional Plus applications for up to 25 users on up to five devices per user.
– Office 365 Midsize Business: Aimed at businesses with 10-300 employees. Offers access to the Office 2013 applications from ProPlus, plus hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services.
– Office 365 Enterprise: Intended for use in enterprise environments. Offers access to all Office applications, hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services, plus enterprise-specific legal compliance features and support.
Can I use Office 365 Home Premium on my Mac?
Yes. Office 365 Home Premium can be used across up to five devices, including Macs, Windows tablets or PCs. Mac users will start out with Office for Mac 2011, which is updated to include activation for Office 365 Home Premium. To download and install Office for Mac 2011, subscribers simply go to http://office.com/myaccount. (Note: Office for Mac 2011 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and requires OSX 6.0+.)
A new Office for Mac is coming, and typically, it’s been available roughly a year after Office for Windows. As a subscriber to Office 365 Home Premium, you will automatically get the new Office for Mac when it’s available.
Video Installing Office 365 for Mac
How will it help save me time?
Office 365 Home Premium combines the full power of the newly-updated Office with the flexibility of the cloud. Your information is always close wherever you are on all your devices. It gives you increased flexibility to get things done when you want on your terms. To see some great examples, check out Time to 365, a crowd-sourced website with tips and tricks from pros and everyday working parents who have found ways to simplify their lives.
We’re happy to take more of your questions here in the comments section. You can also ask @Office on Twitter. In the meantime, if you want to explore on your own, there’s some great info and the option to try Office 365 Home Premium free for 30 days at http://www.office.com.
Video Office 365: Maximizing Office 365 on a Mac
More: Office 365 Promo Code